Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Puppy by you (the “Customer” or “you”). We are Premium Puppies with email address
email@example.com; telephone number +1 650-303-1599; (“Premium Puppies” or “us” or “we”).
- These are the terms on which we sell a Puppy to you. By ordering any of the Puppies or signing this Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Puppy from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Customer means an individual or business who desires purchase a Puppy from Premium Puppies under the terms of this Terms and Conditions;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the purchase of the Puppy;
- Delivery Location means the airport of which the Puppy is to be shipped to, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Puppy means the Pomeranians advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Puppy from Premium Puppies as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.premium-puppies.com on which the Puppy is advertised for sale.
- The description of the Puppy is as set out on the Website or another platform. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and color of the Puppy delivered.
- In the case of any Puppy made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- Not all Puppies which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Puppy which is necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
BASIS OF SALE
- The description of the Puppy on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Puppy. When an Order has been submitted, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Puppy after the deposit is submitted.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of the Puppy, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and Premium Puppy in writing.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Puppy and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. The Customer understands that prices quoted for each Puppy is subject to change without notice.
- Pedigree and paperwork for the transfer of ownership cost an additional $699. Free shipping is only eligible for designated Premium Puppies’ designated in airports in US & Canada.
- All prices and charges exclude custom taxes and shipping charges that vary upon the Customer’s delivery location, subject to the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- The care of the delivered Puppy shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees:
- not to remove the Puppy from the crate up until you have arrived home, due to sanitary concerns at the airport;
- to bring the Puppy to a veterinary clinic within 48 hours after receiving delivery of the Puppy. We strongly recommend making an appointment prior to receiving the Puppy;
- that Premium Puppies shall not be held responsible or accountable for the condition of the Puppy, once the Puppy has not been brought to the veterinarian within 48 hours of delivery.
- should you suspect any irregularities with the Puppy’s condition, it is your sole responsibility to bring your Puppy to a veterinarian clinic
- to only feed the Puppy the same food use by the breeders, changing the Puppy’s diet could result in the Puppy becoming ill and stressed;
- not to take the Puppy outside of the house for the first month, the Puppy should only be taken outside the house to visit a veterinarian clinic;
- that when bathing the Puppy, you must dry the puppy completely; the Puppy can become ill as a result of not drying the Puppy properly;
- to cover all expenses which include but is not limited to veterinary bills, dog food, toys, and cleaning supplies;
- that there inherent risks with allowing multiple or constant petting of the Puppy could result in the Puppy becoming sick;
- that if the Puppy has fallen ill, the Customer is responsible for making a designated recovery area that is a confined area that is housed; and
- to allow the Puppy to use puppy pads to manage excrements;
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We will ship the Puppy via air freight, in order to deliver the Puppy to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 90 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Puppy on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Puppy, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- The Puppy will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection.
RISK AND TITLE
- Risk of damage to or loss of, any Puppy will pass to you when the Puppy is delivered to you.
- You do not own the Puppy until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Puppy still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
WITHDRAWAL, RETURNS, AND CANCELLATION YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW THE ORDER ONCE A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN ALREADY BEEN MADE.
Right to cancel
Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you cannot cancel, exchange, or get a refund from Premium Puppies once the deposit has been made.
We have a legal duty to supply the Puppy in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
Upon delivery, the Puppy will:
be of healthy;
be reasonably fit; and
conform to their description or features.
Premium Puppies will provide after-sales support services to the Customer, by providing any reasonable assistance required by the Customer.
SUCCESSORS AND OUR SUB-CONTRACTORS
The Customer cannot transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and shall remain liable for the obligations under the Contract. Premium Puppies should not be held liable for any acts of any third party contracted to help perform its duties under this Terms and Conditions.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF EITHER PARTY
In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to the delivery
Premium Puppies does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of Premium Puppies’ other legal obligations. Subject to this, Premium Puppies is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by the Customer – because Premium Puppies believes the Customer is not buying the Puppy wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the laws of Thailand. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Judiciary of Thailand.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs the Customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 2 days.